Sunday, October 2, 2011

Goodwood Park Hotel

Another wedding post.. Haha!

Meihui is my TJC classmate, whom together with Minqing were my Erjie n Dajie respectively, in reverse order of age haha. I still vaguely remember chatting on IRC with the two of them, arguing on who should be the "da ge" or "da jie".. So long ago!

Anyway, our paths diverged in uni; I had visited them once or twice in the NTU halls while they were staying in, and more or less lost contact when I started SMU. Lo and behold, we ended up in the same firm, though they were in tax and I was in audit.

To cut a long story short, Dajie got married after me, and Erjie was next this year. So happy for both of them, to also have found their life partner!

Here's to a long life together, and family of kids to grow old with!

No comments:

Post a Comment