Sunday, October 9, 2011

Back in Bangladesh

Touched down in Dhaka half past twelve SG time, or half past ten Dhaka time. A Beximco employee with my name on a placard caught me as I was walking through the aerobridge out of the plane, still within the restricted section! Amazing. key takeaway: flying into a foreign country, get a seat as far forward as possible so as to clear customs first.

Anyway, I got directed to a special queue for diplomats, officials and foreign investors that had a lot fewer people and was able to clear the line pretty fast. In total, from touch down to the hotel took me around1.5 hours!

The room isn't as good as Lakeshore Hotel's room though. Had to stay late to finish something's before knocking off, bed was big as usual for a hotel room. What's in store for my first full day? I've no idea yet haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment